As an existing business, there are always steps to take to improve business practices:
- Review your business plan every year.
- Reaffirm your marketing plan is up-to-date, incorporating the latest and most cost-effective methods to garner more awareness of your business.
- Utilize AEDA and its partners for networking and business development opportunities. Check out the Resources/Partner page.
- Identify competition and consider how you might improve your business by clearly differentiating your company.
- Assess current staffing. Are you compliant with HR laws? Could you offer more benefits? Could you save money by hiring part-time, rather than full-time employees?
If you need additional assistance, contact AEDA staff directly at 720.898.7010 or email@example.com.